- The reference number of the accepted abstract and the corresponding unique access code transmitted by email to the contact author during the submission process.
- Presenting author's contact information and co-authors' information (full given name and family name, main affiliation details, E-mail address).
- A PDF copy of your paper which you will be required to upload during the submission process. The PDF file must be named by using your accepted abstract reference number (e.g. 192-89M4-1610.pdf) and should not exceed 10MB.
The abstract submission system is now closed
Submission system for abstracts will be opened from March 2018 to September 30, 2018 (extended deadline). The organizing committee encourages authors to submit papers in one of the main topics of the conference given below (without being limited to):
* Seismic hazard and Seismology
* Seismic geotechnical issues
* Seismic structural behaviour and design (buildings, bridges, dams, energy transportation lines, etc.)
* Codes and standards
* Seismic rehabilitation
* Seismic mitigation systems
* Dam safety
* Risk Management and Societal impacts
* Machine learning applications for seismic reliability of structures
* Structural Health Monitoring
- All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and should be submitted before September 30, 2018 (extended deadline).
- Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection no later than November 23, 2018. Authors will be invited to submit a full paper before January 15, 2019 for accepted abstracts.
- Please note that only one paper will be able to be submitted for the final program per registration fee.
- Only papers submitted using the submission system will be considered. No submission by email to the organizing committee.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with a quality of spelling and grammar suitable for publication, and shall not exceed 500 words.